Finding and creating balance.
Our mission at the Acupuncture Center for Balance & Healing is to assist children and adults in finding and creating balance in all aspects of life, by providing you with quality care and compassion. We strive to give personalized care to each patient, as everyone's needs are different.
Acupuncture is a natural, drug-free and effective way to get well and stay healthy. It is a safe, painless alternative for treating a wide variety of common ailments and problems, physical and emotional. The goal of this dynamic and integrated healthcare system is to activate the natural, self-healing abilities of the body. It can also strengthen and support the body to prevent future illness and disease.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to be effective in the treatment of:
- Addiction and smoking
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, rhinitis and bronchitis
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Cancer-related issues like nausea, dizziness, and vomiting
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic fatigue, dizziness and sleep disturbances
- Common cold, sore throats and pneumonia
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress
- Emotional problems
- Facial palsy and eye problems
- Gastrointestinal issues including irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, colitis, and constipation
- Gynecological issues including infertility & reproductive problems, PMS, painful periods, menstrual irregularities and menopause
- Headaches & migraines
- Pain of all kinds- back & body, tooth and more
- AND SO MANY MORE PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ISSUES.
These are just a few examples out of many that acupuncture has been proven successful in treating. In Ancient Times, Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture were the only forms of Medicine and were used to treat everything from the common cold to life-threatening illnesses. The same holds true today in the range of ailments that it can treat.
Millions of people have found acupuncture to be a better solution than drugs or surgery. With a 3,000-year history, acupuncture successfully treats many modern day ailments and is also used to prevent disease.
At the Acupuncture Center For Balance & Healing in Davidson, NC, we are dedicated to bringing health and healing to our patients of all ages.
We are Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturists, NC and Certified BioSET® Practitioners